Kirby McLennan brings more than 30 years of management experience spanning contact centers and information technology. He has worked as a senior level consultant during his twelve year consulting career focusing on operational effectiveness, resource utilization and strategic initiatives. Kirby partners with client companies to develop and implement solutions that address customer expectations and business objectives. Additionally, Kirby has led numerous projects for disaster recovery planning and business continuity programs.
- Contact Center Operations
- Process Analysis and Development
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
- Business Continuity Program (BCP) Development
- Technology Infrastructure
- Contact Center Interim Management
- Operational Assessments
- RFP Development and Vendor Management
- Business/Systems Functional Requirements Development
- Quality Performance Initiatives
- Performance Management
Kirby’s ability to quickly analyze operations helps his clients develop the requisite initiatives to enhance the customer experience, improve operational effectiveness or expand their business. He held senior management contact center positions with companies such as Kraft General Foods, Citicorp, and Sheraton Hotels. Kirby holds certifications in ITIL – IT Service Management and Total Quality Service.